Content Management System
At IUSOFT have developed a content management system, most commonly referred to as:CMS. Using this system, the end users with no prior HTML or web designing experience or knowledge can easily modify the contents of their website using a web browser.
Why do we need a Content Management System?
Websites need to be continuously monitored and updated. Manual configuration and updating of Websites can really be a tiresome job. With a content management system, the website owner or non-technical staff can directly edit the pre-defined content on the web pages. This system allows our clients to specify an area in any one of the web page where the clients needs to make the changes without messing the entire web page.
- Access to Web page content owners directly
- Tools for faster updating of Web pages
- Quick service in less time. We redesign your complete site in days not weeks.
- Trouble-free interface where content owners need not to know HTML
- CMS available at IUSOFT has following features:
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Article Management
- Layout/template management
- Topic Search in Website
- Modular and extensible
- Member management/registration
- Visitor Polling
- Online Calendar
- Event Management
- Permission-based publishing
- Content Categorization
- Multi-media support
- Search Engine Friendly Shopping carts
- Payment Gateway
- Integration Blogs